29 June, 2017
Cheddar, Pepper, and Avocado Scrambled Eggs in a JarPosted in : Healthy Recipes, Organic Recipes, Simple Easy Recipes, Veggies Recipes on by : Tags: Avocado, Cheddar, Pepper, recipes
- 1 oz. cooked ham, cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 1 oz. extra-sharp cheddar, coursely grated
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. milk
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1/8 red pepper, chopped
- 1/8 avocado
- Place half each of the ham, cheddar and scallions in a 10- to 12-oz jar (at this point you can cover and refrigerate overnight).
- In the morning, add the eggs, milk and a pinch each salt and pepper. Screw the top on tightly and shake vigorously until well mixed, about 20 seconds.
- Remove the top and microwave for 60 seconds, then in 15-second intervals until just set. Top with the red pepper, avocado and the remaining cheddar and scallions.